STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Thursday, February 25, 2010 / 5:14 PM)

Met Azaad in Vivo today. It was a short yet sweet 1 hour meet up. After one year plus we finally caught up. Yes, after so long uh. I can remember the first time I met him, which was on 4 October 2008. I remember the date clearly because we met on Banu's birthday. Hehe. Banu and I were very quiet and shy and we kept looking at him and giggling in Long John Silvers (Jurong East). He paid for our drinks and we already felt very guilty for that. I remember how he held Banu's hands and dragged her into This Fashion to buy for her something for her birthday. But of course she didnt let him buy for her luh. I've got good memory eh? Haha, how fast time passes.