STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Thursday, November 19, 2009 / 8:42 PM)


I seriously dont like it when people say something straight to my face. It is so rude. I seriously hate it when someone has mood swings. I've already experienced it from my friend last time, but glad now she is a changed person. It's not that I do not dare to talk back to the other person but I do not want problems to arise. Some people think Im innocent or I do not dare to scold back or whatever, but Im just taking it cool, you wouldnt want me to make things worse. There is also some people who are selfish. When they want something and when Im the only one available, they talk to me nicenice, but when they got another person, they heckcare whatever happens to you. Basically, they just make use of someone. I dont know why, but there is just so many people out there to make me pissed off. On a brighter note, I saw this pic Syazwan edited of our ex web and new media faci. LOL. Damn funnay. To all my loved ones, I miss you guys manymany la. Jammy, I miss ur crap la. Faster come n make me laugh. ♥ Cannot wait for our bowling or our escape theme park date. Pls bare with me, 3 more weeks and then HOLIDAYS! ;) It has been so long since I laughed so hard until the water I drink come out from my nose. Haiz, I need to entertain myself real quick seriously. To those out there, do not get wrinkles by frowning like me all the time. Laugh and be happy. Ok guys, good night.
XOXO!