STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Monday, September 21, 2009 / 5:21 PM)

Ramadhan is over and it is Hari Raya. I should say Ramadhan just came and flew. It was such a busy and fast month. Sad that it has ended. Ramadhan just feels so different than the other months. It just feels so peaceful and hmm, well I just cnt describe the feeling. Well, all my dad n mom side came over to my house to celebrate raye. Yes, first day was at my house. It was sooo fun! Since it was also Khaty's bday, it was double the fun. Jammy and I went to Lot1 to buy cake after lunch. There was some more time, so I went to look at shops selling shoes. I ended up buying pump shoes at Bata. It was fun shopping with her. ;) We then went to Polar to buy Royal Chocolate and headed back home. Since all the elders will scold if we blew candles, we decided to surprise Khaty under the blk. Jammy and I asked my bro to bring down lighter, but he ended up bringing matchbox. :S Then, we started lighting out the candles. I was a dumbass and I asked my sis to bring down Khaty slowly. Then, when I realised that the candles were melting, I called to say "FASSSTERRR COME DOOOOOWN!!" LOL! Jammy and me were like hyper and hoped they both would come down fasterrr. Finally they came down and Khaty was surprised. Like DUH. Haha. We sang her the Bday song and the best part was that she blew the candles. :D Mission accomplished. HAHAHA. Brought the cake up to share with all. Surprising that 1/2 kg cake eaten by over 20 people. Cool eh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE ONCE AGAIN! May ALLAH Bless eu darlink! <3 At night, my mother side togetha with Mariam's family came over. I should say it was a tiring day but I had lots of fun. :)
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims. Forgive me if I had said or done wrong to any of you reading this. May Allah bless us all. Have fun.
XOXO.