STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Tuesday, September 29, 2009 / 4:13 PM)

My friend's mom just passed away and I feel really sorry for him. I can totally imagine myself being in his shoes. How would you feel when someone you love alot, suddenly leaves you? No matter how much people console you, there would be still a very lonely, weird feeling inside you. I really love my mom very much. Im a kind of person who doesnt really show what I feel inside. I've made her hurt and cry by talkin rudely. Sometimes, whatever I say, I just dont mean it. I keep askin forgiveness from her but I keep doing the same thing. I guess you guys reading this would understand. My mom has said this before, a person without a mom is like someone walkin on a street without shoes. I totally agree. The love from a mom cannot be compared to anything in this world. Death is just so sudden. Thinkin about death is just so scary. I dunt even know when my turn will be to face the afterworld. Im happily thinking about my future, but will I first of all be alive to live my future? It sounds funny, but this is reality. Reality is cruel.