STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Friday, August 7, 2009 / 11:37 PM)

OK today was fun. Had programmin module today, but it was one hell of a torture. Ivy, Huimin, Junxiong, Giselle, Shengyang and me pon school halfway. We were taking abt race and religion on our way to the bus stop. Giselle thought that 'ALLAH' was a place muslim people went to. LOL. That was freakin funnay. Giselle went off to meet someone. The rest of us went to causeway to actually celebrate my birthday. It was supposed to be a celebration but it got posponed to Tuesday. We rounded the whole causeway to find a place to eat, but all places were crowded with pests. LOL. Small kids had half day for National day today. Wanted to eat in Swensens but the queue was damn long. We headed to library and sat on the last floor in the kids section. HAHAHA. I felt weird there, but I'm still young at heart. ;) The 2 guys started gaming and Ivy, Huimin and me started webcamwhoring. Huimin and me were crappy, lame and high! Ivy was like "Why do I have friends like u guys?" We were the noisiest bunch there. When the fun part was comin, an indian lady came to say that we must not make so much noise and we must set an good example to the children. WTH? LOL! Went back to causeway after that and ate in pastamania. Ivy treated me to meatball pasta. Hmmm, it was my first time eating pasta, but the sad thing is I dont really like it. Headed back to school for CE talk after that and lucky got space. The lecture theater was big enough. :D Stayed back in school to do RJ and quiz in the library. Reached home at 7 and rushed to religious class. Feelin darn tired now and I think I'm gonna turn in after I fill my stomach. :)