STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Wednesday, August 5, 2009 / 10:22 PM)

Ok, quite some things happened this past few days, not everything of it is great, some are bitter. Aww, what is happening? It is supposed to be sexy August. DANG! Ok, to start it of, today Maths was like usual, dead borin! Ivy told almost told everyone in class in the morning that there is a talk that gives up to 6DA points. So, we all plan to go to the talk, which starts at 3.45pm. Jacob as usual was super freakin draggy! Because of him we reached there around 3.40, I guess. A shock was awaiting for us outside the lecture room. The queue for the talk was god damn long. Since the offer of CE points is attractive, the number of people present queue-ing for the talk was REAL attractive too. HAHA. I think people had started queue-ing there since 2.30. OMG, we were like waiting and waiting and the door didnt seem to open. So Junxiong and the rest started moving to the start of the queue. Then, Ivy and we all started to follow. Just before we could realise, the rest of the entire queue was actually behind us waiting to rush in as soon as the door opens! It was actually our fault. In no time, all the people behind me were like pushing me and stepping on my feet. The nightmare started when the door openned, the guys beside were pushing me real hard with their arms and the force from behind was huge. Lucky I held Ivy's shoulder, if not I would have been stuck in the front. It was worser than a Singapore mega sale. *Sigh* But the sad thing was only 1/8 of the crowd went inside the room and the room was already full. Some idiotic people were reserving seats for their friends who have not even arrived. That really pissed me off to the fullest. It was a waste of time queue-ing. Hui min lost her wallet yesterday. I really hope she finds it back soon!! She has been lookin real sad these days, and it sucks. Eileen, we missh u. Get well soon. It is 11pm and I still haven take my dinner yet. So I'm off to makan! :D Let tomorrow be a better day.