STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Friday, July 24, 2009 / 5:38 PM)

Ok, so about yesterday: Didnt go sch. Went to sch abt 11 plus to repair my laptop. Vicky halfway pon school so that can go out together. She brought together her classmate who was coincidentally my primary 5 classmate. I didnt know at first but she looked familiar. Vicky also introduced her to me as Isabelle and I cant rmbr myself having a friend named Isabelle, so I thought it probably wasnt my ex-classmate. But, soon she asked me where I stayed and we figured out that we did used to be classmates after all. She changed her name from Lilin to Isabelle. LOL. Yeah, now she looks damn pretty. After that went to Jurong Point, ate in KFC. Then, roam all around JP. OMG, it's so freakin big that we were lost. And we walked and walked to find the Harris bookshop, and finally we saw n entered in. The books there looked niced and I had the urge to buy some books. After that, we rounded JP again to find MC. My legs ached after walkin and walkin. And after much rounding, we found it. Sat there to serve the net. I got the connection but Vicky didnt. So Vicky was irritated and we took photos with her webcam. Vicky finally gave me the romance boook I was askin her for. :D Left JP after that and headed back home. Today : Read quarter of Vicky's book and OH, it makes me go Ooo lala. LOL. Had programmin lesson today and finally I knew how to do a programmin lesson! (: Today, a diff faci came in, but he was much efficient. Met Vicky afta that and she headed to meet Jo, and I headed back home. Going to my religous class later. Finally, it's Friday. *Smiles widely*