STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

Hey hey. My name is Nerdy Mama. Advertise yourself hereeeeee! You have all the space in the world.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile

cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox cbox width should be no more than 210 yeeeesss. :D

i don't know for sure
where this is going

Adrienne Brigid Cherrie Danielle Elena Frances Gloria Hanna Isla Janessa Katie Liesel Maria Noelle Oceané

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





(Saturday, July 11, 2009 / 10:57 PM)


Didnt have time to blog yesterdae, so I will blog abt it today. So, yeah yesterday, I had programming. So, as usual nothing went into my head. :( Had Science UT, like wth, I didnt know how to answer most questions, so just hantam my way through. Then, met Vicky after school. We went causeway because, Vicky wanted to eat in KFC. Then, bought Prima Deli waffle and headed to take the bus. In the bus, sat in the last seat so that when we eat, no one can see. Eat in bus, kind of fun and thrilling. LOL, always have the fear that there are 2 cameras in the bus and if kena caught have to pay fine. It always seems like the driver looking at us through the mirror, so we hide hide and eat. Hahaha. At night went to religous class, and I realised that there was someone EXTRA present today. It was none other than Jammy baby. It was a pleasant surprise though. Went to makan at the hawker centre behind. Mukhlis already told me beforehand, he was going to treat everyone rojak, and he kept his promise. (: After quite some fun, headed back home. Reached back home around 11.40pm. So about today, Raja and Basheer ata family came my home. Just to visit la, so long since I saw their faces. So it was nice. Nawfal is just so freakin adorable when he speaks. LOL, but he always manages to run away whenever I try to catch him. Ok, this seems like a very long post, so before I leave, I wanna tell, Jammy and Khaty, I love you guys :D Muahhhh <3